Be part of the international Nemetschek Structural User Contest 2013: "Inspirations in Engineering"
The Nemetschek Structural Group kindly invites you to participate in the next edition of the Nemetschek Structural User Contest 2013.
Do you want national and international attention and recognition for your company and its projects?
Then you should send in your projects and participate in the Nemetschek Structural User Contest that is being held for the 8th time and open to all customers of the Nemetschek Structural Group: Nemetschek Scia, Nemetschek Allplan, Nemetschek Engineering, Nemetschek Frilo and Glaser.
Projects will be appraised by an international jury in 5 categories and will then be published in the "Inspirations in Engineering" User Contest Book “. The nominated and winning projects will be made public to a wide audience by extensive press and marketing activities. This will bring your engineering services to the attention of many potential buyers and business partners.
|The contest starts on 1 January 2013 and will be closed 31 March 2013.|
If you did not receive the previous Nemetschek Engineering User Contest 2011 book, we will be happy to send you a copy free of charge. Alternatively, you can download a PDF of the book or browse through this online flipping book.
» Request your free copy here... or download a PDF version.
What you will gain from taking part
- National and international attention for your company
- Worldwide press coverage for the contest winners and nominees
- Extensive marketing by the Nemetschek Structural Group
- Appearance of your project in the "Inspirations in Engineering Book" (5.000 copies)
- About 50.000 people from the construction industry do read the contest book
- Potential buyers will notice your services
- Prize money totals 9.000 Euros (1.500 Euros per category + prize of the jury)
Taking part is easy
To help you with your company and project presentation we provide Word templates. These documents together with the software files, pictures, screenshots, etc. can be easily submitted via an online upload system.
This contest is open to projects that have already been realized or for those which are still in progress, yet with the design or detailing being completed. The allowed software tools are Allplan Engineering, Allplan Precast, TIM, Frilo Statics, Glaser -isb cad-, Scia Engineer and Scia Steel.
Projects can be submitted in English, German, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovak or Czech. We recommend however to use English as your projects will receive more international attention using this language.
» More on 'How to Participate'...
Taking part is simple and easy
- Our easy-to-use Word templates help presenting your company and project
- Easy online participation and upload system
- Project information can be provided in your own language
- Help and support during the creation of your documents
With little effort, you can obtain maximum exposure. » Register today!
Follow the links at the top of this page for additional information on categories, prizes, contest rules and how to take part.
Your local representative or one of the following people will gladly help you should you have any questions or should you need support to prepare your project information. Nemetschek Scia will act as coordinator between all participating companies:
We wish you a lot of success with your submission!